Tuesday 9 November 2021

MFT Birdie Brown children around a snow globe

Hello everyone, let me show you one of my projects that I make for a class of students who were taking part in a charity event. This is one of the Hungarian classes of the European School who filled shoe boxes with toys, sweets, hygiene items etc. to send them to Eastern Europe for children in need. One of the mums who organised this action and who collected the boxes asked me to make a big card thanking the children for the participation.

So I made a really big, A4 card.




The text means: To give is a joy!

I coloured the images with Copic Sketch markers. I covered the globe with Ranger Gold Tinsel embossing powder and the snowflakes were added with white embossing powders.

What I used:

MFT Birdie Brown Pile On The Hugs stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown Snow Buddies stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Santa's Elves stamp set

MFT Birdie Brown, Happy Pawlidays stamp set

MFT Negative Dot Alphabet Die-Namics

Sizzix Thinlits die, Snowglobe by Tim Holtz

Copic Sketch markers

Ranger embossing powders (white, gold tinsel)

etc.

Of course, I joined this action too and here you can read about the Shoebox Donation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!