Tuesday 21 December 2021

Christmas card with Bold Tidings by Tim Holtz

This is my favourite background lately. I've already made a tag, a wine tag and now a card with this pattern. 

This card was made for our December challenge because the theme of the Country View Challenges is Christmas - Anything Goes.


The background was made with the Tree Shifter Stencil and with Broken China and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide inks. When I was ready I heat embossed the trees with clear embossing powder.


Then I smooched the surface with watered Antique Linen ink.


I cut the card shape with my guillotine, in this case a square shape. 

The edges were inked with Brushed Corduroy.

The bold text was heat embossed with Princess Gold embossing powder - this is my favourite gold colour. Under my text panel I placed another layer and I gilded the edges of this layer with the same embossing powder.

What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Shifter Tree stencil (THS113)

Stampers Anonymous, Bold Tidings 3 stamp set (CMS420)

Ranger Distress Oxide inks (Cracked Pistachio, Broken China)

Ranger embossing powders (clear, Princess Gold)

Ranger Distress inks (Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy)

I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

So if you have a Christmas project please don't hesitate to join our December challenge where a randomly selected winner can have a £20 voucher in the Country View Crafts online shop.



2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Monika, I love this stencil and it's such a happy card. Take care and have a very Merry Christmas, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Understated background and colours, it's a lovely card Monika.
    Have a great Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!