Monday 29 November 2021

Wine tag with Cozy Winter bear by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, I'm here again with a fun Christmas wine tag. I just so loved the background I made for this bear earlier that I wanted something else when the bear and this background are together. So I made a wine tag.


If you want to know how I made the background, you can find out from this blog post. 

I was so happy when I found a bottle that was the right size to fit the bear's hand. This bottle was in one of Tim's Halloween die sets.

And I think the text are quite funny, as far as alcohol is concerned. 


What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Shifter Tree stencil (THS113)

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Text Christmas stamp set (CMS424)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Cozy Winter (665574)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Regions Beyond (664207)

Ranger embossing powder (clear, super fine white)

Ranger Distress Oxide inks (Broken China, Cracked Pistachio)

Ranger Distress inks (Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy)


And since I will need more wine tag for Christmas, I have more in the pipeline.


1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!