Tuesday 8 February 2022

Love you to the moon and back - Tim Holtz moon stencil

Hello everyone, let me show you my Valentine's Day card with one of the Silly Monsters. He is my favourite.


And here is my tutorial.

I took a piece of watercolour paper and with a piece of washi tape I fixed the moon mask on the paper. Then I started to blend Chipped Sapphire Oxide ink onto the top part.


Then I added Ground Espresso to the bottom.

I inked the edges with Black Soot ink.

I spritzed the top part with Brushed Pewter Distress paint. When it was dry, I removed the mask and inked the circle part of my card with Antique Linen Oxide ink and Picket Fence ink.


Then I put the moon stencil on the circle and blended Pumice Stone Oxide ink through the stencil. 


Then I slightly spritzed it with water.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Silly Monsters by Tim Holtz (662374)

Sizzix Bigz die, Heartfelt by Tim Holtz (660233)

Stampers Anonymous, Moon Mask Stencil (MSK01)

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Text by Tim Holtz (CMS394)

Ranger Distress Oxide inks (Antique Linen, Pumice Stone, Chipped Sapphire, Ground Espresso)

Ranger Distress inks (Black Soot, Picket Fence)

Ranger embossing powder (Super Fine White)

etc.




With my card, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Love is in the air

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: With love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!