Friday 25 March 2022

Easter bottle tag with Bunny Games by Tim Holtz

On this tag, all the elements were first made for another project, but then I didn't use them. 



The tag was made for a Christmas wine tag but I made and chose another one and this stayed in my stash. For the dots I used silver embossing powder and Polkadot stencil by Tim Holtz. The colour? I don't know exactly but I'm sure it was not just one Distress colour and I spritzed with water.

The bunny was made for a future project but I realised that I need darker bunnies so this one is left out from that project. The main parts of the bunny were cut out from Neenah Desert Storm paper. 

The yellow paper of the Easter egg and the banner was made after one of Tim's demos. This one exactly. That time I made 4 pieces of paper in 4 different colours. 


The only die set I used for this tag is the Sizzix Thinlits die, Bunny Game by Tim Holtz.



With this tag, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Bright and Cheerful

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Food and/or Drink



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!