Tuesday 8 March 2022

Hanging bird ornament with Feathered Friends die set

You may have seen the tag with the green bird and striped background a few days ago here on my blog. If not, and you are interested, please click here. My friend who got that tag as a gift, also got a little green bird ornament. This one.





For making this, I cut out the bird many times from thick paper to give him a dimension. When I started to glue them together, I punched a hole in the same place each time because I couldn't punch through the final bird because of its thickness. I coloured the bird with Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness paint. The peak was a mixture of an orange and maybe Pumice Stone paint.



The eyes were made with black Nuvo Crystal Drops.







Here you can see the thickness of the bird.


With this ornament, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Add some green



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!