Thursday 10 March 2022

Paradise found - card with Gladys by Tim Holtz

A few days ago I showed you my card with Gladys. But then I assembled another Gladys and she needed a card too. I just finished it.


In my previous card I coloured everything (except the background) with Distress paints, here I used ink (Oxide and original) for everything.

The idea of Gladys standing in a little pond came from Tim. It was him who told in the Sizzix Chapter 1 video that we can use the grassy hill form the Papercut Chicks die set as a pond. 

So I cut them out from 300gsm watercolour paper, then cut off the grasses and coloured with different Oxide inks.



The background was made with Bundled Sage and Speckled Egg.



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Colorize, Gladys by Tim Holtz (665851)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Colorize, Papercut Chicks by Tim Holtz (665854)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Circle Play by Tim Holtz (663868)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Funky Floral 3 by Tim Holtz (662702)

Renger Distress Oxide inks (Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Spun Sugar, Bundled Sage, Speckled Egg, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Salvaged Platina, Mowed Lawn)

Ranger Distress ink (Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs)

etc.




With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Add some green



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!