Thursday 3 March 2022

Tag with striped background and green bird

Hello everyone, let me show you the tag that I made for my friend. 




The tag was cut out from chipboard. I put a layer of gesso to the surface. When it was dry, I made a striped background with dark grey acrylic paint using the Shifter Stencil. When it was dry too, I rubbed it over with diluted white paint. I also spattered it with white paint.

The bird was painted with Mowed Lawn and Rustic Wilderness paint. To give the bird dimension, I glued several layers of paper together.

The text was heat embossed with Super Fine Black embossing powder.

I placed the bird on a real tree branch and put some artificial moss underneath.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Feathered Friends by Tim Holtz (664433)

Stampers Anonymous, Shifter Stripes stencil (THS108)

Stampers Anonymous, Ponderings stamp set (CMS252)

Ranger embossing powder (Super fine black)




With this tag, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Use at least one stencil

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add a die cut




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!