Tuesday 17 May 2022

Wedding card with loving couple

Hello everyone, last time when I was here I posted a wedding card that I made for my friend. But in parallel with that one, I started to make another one, an alternative version. The background and the gold are the same for both cards, but here I put the couple from the The Park die set on the card.


The background was made exactly the same way as I explained in the blog post of the previous card

What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, The Park (665204)

Sizzix Impresslits embossing folder, Star Trim (663297)

Sizzix Bigz die, Heartfelt (660233)

Stampers Anonymous, Vines&Roses (CMS298)

My Favorite Things, Connected Die-Namics

Ranger embossing powder, Vintage Pearl

DecoArt, Glorious Gold

etc.


With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Add texture




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!