Wednesday 5 October 2022

Christmas card with Carousel by MFT Stamps

I would like to share with you today my Christmas card that I made with the MFT Stamps Carousel die and Carousel Horses stamp set. When I was making this card, I was thinking of those Christmas/Advent markets, where, next to the vendors' stalls there was always a carousel where the children including my daughter always loved to sit on.




The stamped images were coloured with Copic Sketch markers, but the background and the rods were coloured with acrylic paints (blue, white, gold). The text was heat embossed with fine white embossing powder.


What I used:

MFT Stamps, Carousel Horses Stamp Die-Namics

MFT Stamp, Carousel Horses stamps

MFT Stamps, Carousel Die-Namics

Copic Sketch markers

DecoArt Americana paints

Ranger Super Fine White embossing powder

etc.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!