Saturday 15 October 2022

Halloween card with Toil&Trouble witch by Tim Holtz

I'm here again with a Halloween card this time. 




The background of this card was created with blending Hickory Smoke, Pumice Stone, Black Soot inks, the original and the oxide versions as well. I also spattered with water and with watered Hickory Smoke. 




The branch was stamped with Black Soot Archival ink.


What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Toil&Trouble (665561)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Pumpkinhead (665553)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Regions Beyond (664207)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Frightful Things (664209)

Stampers Anonymous, Sketch Manors (CMS408)

Stampers Anonymous, Moon Mask Stencil (MSK01)

Ranger Distress inks

Ranger Distress Oxide inks

Ranger Distress Archival inks

etc.




With my card I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Fabulous Fall Mood Board




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!