Thursday 27 October 2022

Shaker card with MFT Stamps Tall Snow Globe die and Snow Sweet stamps

Hello everyone, I would like to show you my latest creation that I made for the MFT Stamps Card Design Superstar Contest. This one is for the Clean&Simple Genius Category. 


In addition to the big white part, I wanted to add some red to my card. Just a little, because it's so festive and I love it with white. So I coloured the same shade of red the scarf and the hat of the snowman as the base of the snow globe and the underlay paper. 

What I used:

MFT Stamps, RAM Snow Sweet stamp set

MFT Stamps, Snow Globe Greetings stamp set

MFT Stamps, Tall Snow Globe Die-Namics

MFT Stamps, Stitched Rectangle Die-Namics

MFT Stamps, Tall Snow Globe shaker pouch

Copic Sketch markers

masking sheet

double-sided adhesive tape

Neenah Solar White paper 110lb

red cardstock

etc.


Here is another photo with my usual background. 



And a close-up.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!