Friday 13 January 2023

Birthday card with Celebrate die set by Tim Holtz

This card was made for my daughter. She turns 17 on next Monday. Before I made the card I asked her about her favourite colours and she said light green and pink. So here it is:


For the background, I took a pastel green paper and stamped on it with the Dots background stamp using embossing ink. Then I heat embossed with white embossing powder. I cut off the excess and inked the edges with Rustic Wilderness.


All the cutouts were in the Celebrate die set, except the numbers and the text. 

What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, Celebrate Colorize (666285)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Alphanumeric 3/4" (660056)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Handwritten Celebrate (660215)

Stampers Anonymous, Dots and Floral (CMS220)

coloured paper

Ranger embossing powder (super fine white)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!