Tuesday 14 February 2023

Valentine's Day card with The Park die set

Hello everyone, let me show you my latest make, a Valentine's Day card that I made with The Park die set by Tim Holtz. I used one of my earlier projects as inspiration for this card. It was a tag duo with the same stencil and embossing powder. 



After finishing the embossing, I blended the following Distress colours onto the background panel in this order: Tumbled Glass,  Salvaged Patina, Antique Linen and Salvaged Patina.


Then I inked the edges with Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.

I cut out the lady and the gentleman from black texture paper and I put a layer of kraft paper under the cut-outs.



What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits die, The Park (665204)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Falling Hearts (664415)

Sizzix Bigz die, Heartfelt (660233)

Stampers Anonymous, Tiny Text stamp set (CMS394)

Stampers Anonymous, Roses layering stencil (THS075)

Ranger Distress ink (Antique Linen, Salvaged Patina, Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain)

Ranger embossing powder (Weathered White, Princess Gold)

etc.



With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Frame it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!