Thursday 12 March 2020

Tag with Easter bunny

This is the third sibling of my earlier Ester tags with Cottontail by Tim Holtz. I didn't change the main elements of the design, only the pattern and the colour of the background which were modified. You can see my other tags here and here.



And here I can show you a process photo before attaching Cottontail to the tag. As you can see, I covered my tag with the beautiful Bouquet Thinlits die by Tim Holtz.



What I used:

Sizzix Bigz die, Cottontail by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Bigz die, Tag&Bookplates by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Bouquet by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Funky Florals 1 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Funky Florals 2 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Wildflowers Stems 1 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Sizzlits die, Vintage Lace strip by Tim Holtz

Idea-Ology, Long Fastener

etc.




With my tag, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: A Bit O'Green

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Use Some Green



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... this one is probably my favourite of the three - the stencilled background is wonderful and I love the stems of green and the speckled look of the rabbit. Great tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!