Thursday 5 March 2020

Easter tag with Cottontail by Tim Holtz

Hello dear crafters, I'm here with an Easter tag. 


I cut out a tag from chipboard, then I add a layer of gesso on both sides. When it was dry, I painted it yellow with DecoArt  Americana Taffy Cream paint (both sides). I dried it with a heating tool, then I added white paint with my finger. 

For the stencilling, I used the Stampers Anonymous Rosette layering stencil and white texture/modelling paste.

When it was dry, I splattered my tag with diluted brown paint. Later I also splattered the bunny and the greens.

What I used:

Sizzix Bigz die, Cottontail by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Bigz die, Tag&Bookplates by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Funky Florals 1 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Funky Florals 2 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Wildflowers Stems 1 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Sizzlits die, Vintage Lace strip by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Rosette layering stencil

Idea-Ology, Chit Chat Seasonal sticker book

Idea-Ology, Long Fastener



I hope you like!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!

With my tag, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Tag it!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something Feminine


1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet - a lovely textured background, and the diecuts all work so well together for a delightful springtime tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!