Friday 6 March 2020

Easter tag with a bunny and polka dot background

Hello crafty friends, I'm here again with a new Easter tag. How I arranged the die-cuts it's similar to my yesterday tag but I made another background for my Easter bunny.


First I cut out a tag from chipboard and covered with gesso.


Then I painted with Victorian Velvet Distress paint.


Then I added a little diluted Picket Fence paint to tone it down. When it was totally dry, I made a polka dot pattern using the Shifter Dots layering stencil and the Weathered White embossing powder.


I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Archival ink.


And then I spattered with Walnut Stain paint. As you can see, I made just tiny speckles. I used the same brush and paint to splatter the other elements.



What I used:

Sizzix Bigz die, Cottontail by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Bigz die, Tag&Bookplates by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Funky Florals 1 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Funky Florals 2 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Wildflowers Stems 1 by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Sizzlits die, Vintage Lace strip by Tim Holtz

Stampers Anonymous, Shifter Dots layering stencil

Idea-Ology, Chit Chat Seasonal sticker book

Idea-Ology, Long Fastener

Ranger Distress paints (Walnut Stain, Picket Fence, Victorian Velvet)

Ranger embossing powder (Weathered White)

Ranger Distress Archival ink (Vintage Photo)


With my tag, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Tag it!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Something feminine


I hope you like it!!! Thank you for stopping by!!!


1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!