Tuesday 18 October 2022

Christmas card with Festive Trims and Poinsettia by Tim Holtz

Hello everyone, it's time to start to make Christmas cards and not just with Santa. In Hungary Santa doesn't work on Christmas Eve, but on 6 December. So here is a simple Christmas card with pine cones and poinsettia.


Unfortunately, I have dies that I have never used, like Festive Trims. Here I combined it with a poinsettia and left the bow. Originally, the pine cones came with a bow.


The background was in my stash, because I prepared it for the steampunk Christmas trees. Here you can have the tutorial for the background. But as you can see, here I spattered it with white paint.

All the leaves and the cones were coloured with Distress inks, then I covered it with well watered white paint.




What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Plaid&Nordic (CMS243)

Sizzix Bigz die, Tattered Poinsettia (658261)

Sizzix Movers&Shapers die, Mini Cardinal&Poinsettia (658266)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Festive Trims (664733)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Holiday Greens (658759)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Home for the Holidays (662419)

Ranger Distress paint (Picket Fence, Stromy Sky)

Ranger Distress Archival ink (Black Soot)

Idea-Ology Metallic Kraft-Stock (gold)

etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!