Wednesday 8 January 2014

Winter birthday party - happy birthday banner in French

Hallelujah! I've finished the Happy Birthday sign. Since Eszter invited her French friends and classmates this year, I had to prepare it in French. 






















For making this I had to cut out 22 circles which was not a big deal with the Sizzix machine, but I had to separate the adhesive part from the not adhesive part of 154 snowflakes and it was a real challenge for me!

The tutorial of the "Joyeux Anniversaire" banner is the same as the name banner's. So you can click for that here.


However I still show you some pictures of the process.



































My other blogposts on this subject:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!