Friday 3 January 2014

Winter birthday party - name garland with penguins

Fête d'anniversaire en hiver - bannière de nom


The second decoration of my daughter's birthday is this name sign. The design is the same as the invitation cards': light blue background with snowflakes and penguins.














I cut out eight circles with Sizzix scallop framelit die.







I used snowflake punch and self adhesive label sheet to put snowflakes on the discs.










After I glued letters in the middle of the circles (the tutorial of the letters is here) I punched two holes with Crop-A-Dile.






I pulled a raffia through the holes to complete the name banner.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!