Wednesday 3 October 2018

Halloween wine tag with Mr Undertaker

Hello everyone, after my witch wine tag I'm here with another one which is a remake of my earlier tag



For this tag, I took a piece of watercolour paper (Canson 300gsm) and cut out the tag. For the Distress inks, I usually use this paper because it's quite sturdy and when I spritz it with water it's not a problem.

Then I blended the following colours on the surface: Carved Pumpkin, Seedless Preserve, Wilted Violet and later a little Dusty Concorde.




The edge was inked with Ground Espresso and Black Soot.

Then I spritzed a little Distress Spray Stain (Brushed Pewter) on a plastic sheet and I spattered the tag using a brush.



After I decided to add spiderweb to the upper part. For this, I used the Ranger Archival ink, Jet Black colour.

The skull was stamped with the same Archival ink on Neenah Solar White paper and I coloured the bony part with Ranger Distress Antique Linen carefully keeping the teeth white.



I fussy cut the skull and adhered to the tag.

I just thought Mr Undertaker needed something to be more pretty so I cut out some flowers and inked with Wilted Violet.



I added a text sticker and smeared Black Soot ink onto the whole back of the tag. 

And for protection, with my finger, I dubbed Micro Glaze onto the surface (both parts).


What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Undertaker by Tim Holtz (CMS240)

Stampers Anonymous, Webs&Damask by Tim Holtz (CMS276)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Small Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress Spray Stain (Brushed Pewter)

Ranger Distress ink pads (Carved Pumpkin, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet, Ground Espresso, Black Soot)

Ranger Archival ink pad (Jet Black)

Ranger Distress Micro Glaze

My Favorite Things, Die-Namics wine tag die




With my tag, I would like to join the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Tag it!

That's Crafty! Challenge: Spookalicious Challenge




3 comments:

  1. Very nice project Monika, I love the way you have got the colours to blend.
    Thank you for joining us at That's Crafty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - gorgeous blended colours and the spatters of Pewter are magical!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a clever project! And so beautiful, love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!