Sunday 23 September 2018

Halloween wine tag with a witch

Hello everyone, I couldn't resist the new challenge at the Simon Says Monday Challenge: It's a wrap, so I made a Halloween wine tag.




For this, I used the My Favorite Things wine tag die but decorated with Tim Holtz stamps, stencils and inks.

First of all, I took a 300 gsm watercolour paper, the new dot shifter stencil and the Ranger Archival inks (Tiger Lily, Jet Black) and made a dotty background.






Then with diluted Ranger Distress inks (Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy), I gave the tag a vintage look.

When my tag was dry, I stamped the cobwebs (Webs and Damask CMS276) on the tag. After I inked the edges with Ground Espresso and Black Soot inks.

I stamped the witch (Halloween Silhouettes CMS115) on the tag and heat embossed using black embossing powder.

Finally, I stamped the texts on the tag from the Regions Beyond set (CMS274).



I hope you like it!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!


With this tag, I would like to join the September TIMI challenge of the Craft Stamper Magazine: Anything goes.


3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic tag! I am a dot-a-holic, so you had me right at the background. I really like how you alternated the dots with black and orange. And the witch is such a great focal point! The sentiment you chose made me smile and I thought it was a genius line to use for this tag. This is both stunning and witty and I'm so glad you took the time to share it with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab. I love spots, I love Halloween and I'm quite partial to the odd glass of red so this is just perfect! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous dotty background, and I love the witch silhouette. I hope someone dares to open the wine... it's a bit of a waste otherwise!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!