Thursday 12 May 2016

12 tags of 2016 - May - Tim Holtz Undertaker

Although Tim Holtz used the face of a beautiful lady for making the May tag, I took an utterly opposite direction to make my tag and I chose an ugly face of a skull. I wanted a big face and since the lovely Lady Rose hasn't arrived to me yet, I used the Undertaker stamp set :-)



I think this tag will be very useful on Halloween.






For making flowers for this ugly face seemed to me a weird idea first but after I thought: why not? they are just like "Les Fleurs du Mal" (The flowers of Evil) from Charles Baudelaire.
















I hope you like it! Happy crafting!



7 comments:

  1. Everything goes together beautifully Monika, love the flowers and skull idea, and this is a fabulous take on Tim's tag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks fabulous Monika - I adore the flowers with the skull and the colours are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on Tims tag! Especially The Undertaker - love this stamp! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like this a lot! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure you never expected to hear your guy is adorable, but he is! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah, that's sure! And thanks, Stephanie!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!