Friday 25 September 2015

Tag with numbers - 73

At the CVC blog the September Challenge is: Numbers. So I had to choose a number. But which number is the best number or at least my number? Of course, 73! This is the year when I was born, and if it's not enough, my husband was born in the same year too. 

Do you know the TV series, The Big Bang Theory? My husband is a big fan of this sitcom and I like it too. One of the characters, Sheldon has an own theory why the 73 is the best number. 73, is the 21st prime number, its mirror 37 is the 12th and its mirror 21 is the product of multiplying. In binary, 73 is a palindrome, 1001001, which backwards is 1001001, exactly the same. 


Simple, isn't it? :-D


Well, here is my tag of 73.






For making this tag, I cut out a tag shape with Tim Holtz Movers&Shapers Tag Die from a chipboard. I gessoed with a sponge both sides.






With Tim Holtz Numbered Stencil and with modelling paste I put some numbers on the tag.



















With Ranger Distress In Pad (Tumbled Glass) and with a sponge I coloured the tag, but I put some Tsukineko Memento (Teal Zeal) ink too mainly onto the numbers.


With Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black) I stamped a calendar and a Life, Love Laugh image.


Then I gessoed the stamped images a little bit.






I glued some printed memorabilia from Tim Holtz Ephemera collections (Emporium).

I cut out the 73 with Brenda Walton Sizzles Die (Antiqua Numbers) and when they were glued on the tag I covered with brown Marabu Glitter Liner.























What I used:






Ranger Distress Ink Pad, Tumbled Glass

Tsukineko Memento Ink Pad, Teal Zeal

Schmincke Gesso

Schmincke Modelling Paste

Marabu Glitter Liner

loop pins

stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!