Sunday 27 September 2015

Sizzix - pop-up card with a house

Here is my pop-up card I have made for my sister's (Hédi's) name day. Hédi lives in Hungary and because 2 years ago they have bought an old house their life is all about the house restoration. This why I placed a house in the middle of my pop-up card.




















What I used:


Sizzix Pop 'N Cut XL Base and Insert Die by Karen Burniston (657802) - unfortunately this is discontinued

Sizzix Movers&Shapers Magnetic Die, Mini Openings by Tim Holtz (657215)

Sizzix Movers&Shapers Magnetic Die, Hearts by Stephanie Barnard (657585)




Memory Box Die, Puffy Clouds (98172)

Tsukineko Memento ink pad (Rich Cocoa)

First Edition Paper, Floral Pavilion

Dovecraft Paper, Leyton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!