Tuesday 19 November 2019

Tag with Santa Claus

At the Country View Challenge, we have a challenge called Hand-stamped and Crafty Field is hosting it. So this is my second project to inspire you but I think most crafters don't need motivation to stamp. Right?


Actually, this tag has an older brother, a banner with the same background and Santa. 

Here I painted blue the sky part and white the snowy ground part. Then I stamped the trees from the Holiday Joy set and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 

The edges of the tag were first inked with Ranger Pale Ochre Archival ink, then with Coffee.




Then I glued my tag onto red cardstock and trimmed a little bit bigger than the main tag. In the end, I distressed the edges of the red tag with a knife.




What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Festive Sketch by Tim Holtz (CMS283)

Stampers Anonymous, Holiday Drawings by Tim Holtz (CMS284)

Sizzix Framelits die and stamp set, Holiday Joy by Tim Holtz

DecoArt Americana paint (Winter Blue, White Wash)

Ranger Archival ink pads (Watering Can, Hydrangea, Pale Ochre, Coffee)

Idea-Ology, Loop pins

Idea-Ology, Snowflakes Adornments 

Ranger white embossing powder

Tonic Studios, Stamp Platform

Tonic Studios, Trimmer



If you have a project with a stamping image in the focus, please don't hesitate to join our challenge where you can win a £20 voucher!

With this tag, I join the Tag Friday of A Vintage Journey

4 comments:

  1. A true Tim Holtz fan, Monika! Love the soft colours and the images work really well together on this tag. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thia is gorgeous Monika, everything works beautifully together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of those Tim Holtz goodies, that Santa just looks wonderful!! So happy you are sharing it with us at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!