Thursday 21 November 2013

Embroidered felt snowman

Décorations de Noël en feutrine - bonhomme de neige

Here in Luxembourg the snow has arrived! For Eszter the first thing was to build a snowman after school :-)





I took a liking to make a snowman too. 






























And here are the pictures and some explanation of the preparation:

1. First of all I made my own template using a salt shaker and a lid of a vitamin bottle.



2. I cut it out.




3. I drew the shape twice on a white felt.





4. I cut them out.



5. I drew the hat on a black felt with the original snowman template.




6. I sewed the black hat on the white shape.




7. I embroidered the eyes, the nose, the mouth and the buttons.




8. I stitched together the two part and with my Crop-A-Dile I made a hole in the hat.

9. In the and I put a string in the hole.

10. I put a "scarf" around his neck :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!