In my creative workshop we made these flowers with the kids for Mother's Day.
How to do it:
1. Take an aluminium wire and cover it with green washi tape.
2. Find a flower template on the internet or draw one by yourself.
3. Draw the template on a cardstock.
4. Draw the final template on the felt.
5. Pierce a hole in the middle of the big flower and pull the wire out of the hole.
6. Bend the end of the wire (those part in the flower head).
7. Glue a smaller felt flower on the big flower. (With this you hide the wire)
8. From thinner felts cut out circles.
9. On the smaller circle sew a button. Glue this on the felt too.
10. Cut out a green circle and glue it on the back.