Wednesday 21 May 2014

Sizzix greeting card with a dog


On the 24th of May we will celebrate the name-day of my daughter. (Maybe you don't know that we, Hungarians celebrate not just the birthday but the name-day as well.) So for this occasion I have made a greeting card for her.





The dog - who is a little bit like our dog, Rozi - keeps a flower in her mouth. For this I pierced the dog's mouth and I attached the stem (a green raffia) on the back with cello tape.





The center of the flower is felt.  

I punched a hole in the corner with Crop-A-Dile. Like this Eszter might hang the card on a hook.








Items I used:

Sizzix Big Shot Machine

Crop-A-Dile Big Bite

Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Alphabet Die - Wanted by Tim Holtz (658554)

Sizzix Movers & Shapers Bigz Die - Dog, Puppy by Dena Designs (657687)

Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set - Mini Tattered Florals by Tim Holtz (657488)

Distress Stain - antique linen (Tim Holtz)

cardstocks

glue (Pritt Stift, Tacky Glue, cello tape)

green raffia (IKEA)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!