Thursday 11 December 2014

Gingerbread man salt dough garland


Do you like my gingerbread man banner? 

Lately I had made salt dough with children at my house and  then I got the idea to make a garland from the gingerbread men. 











To prepare this garland you have to make holes in the hands of the forms.








You have to paint them gold or brown. Use acrylic paints.








With black paint and a small sized paintbrush make two dots  for the eyes  on each form. 









Print the letters of NOEL with "Capital letters" with the font size of 100.  Cut them out and glue them on the bellies of the forms. (My pictures are not too good because I hadn't got natural light.)








Cover the letters with green Marabu Glitter Liner heavily. 








When the glitter liner dried cover the letters with Ranger Glossy Accents.







Then you just have to make the mouths and the curving lines with white paints.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!