Sunday 18 January 2015

Sizzix birthday name garland with Brenda Walton snowflake medallion


To celebrate Eszter's ninth birthday I made this name banner for her party.





















For this decoration it was me who made the polka dot papers too. 

I used a plain pink cardstock to push through the Big Shot between a dot embossing folder.












I painted the dots with a dark pink ink.









I cut out the shapes with Brenda Walton snowflake medallion die. For each medallion I needed 4 shapes. With running through the paper in the Big Shot machine the embossed dots flattened and that was my goal to have a polka dot paper.














I folded them at the fold lines and I sticked them together.


















After pushing down the center I added some hot glue to the center and I immediately glued a scalloped circle on it. Then, I placed a scalloped circle to the other side too.



To the front sides I glued the letters.








I put Marabu Glitter Liner to the edges and to the letters.








After the glitter liner dried the medallion looked like this.























What I used:










Pritt Stift, hot glue


Marabu Glitter Liners


Tsukineko Memento Ink




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!