Saturday 7 February 2015

Sizzix - treat boxes for girls' birthday party

This time I would like to show you my latest treat boxes I made my daughter's second birthday party. This year I organised two party, first for the Hungarian friends and after for the French friends.

These boxes are made for the French girls.








For making these boxes I used an "ancient" Sizzix box die (656278) which has been already discontinued. But with this I could prepare quite large boxes with the measure of  12 x 9 x 5,5 cm.








After adhering the pieces of the boxes I started to decorate them. For this I used Paula Pascual Framelits Die (Circle Wrappers - 658613), as well as Stephanie Barnard Framelits Die (Flowers, Daisies - 657916).



And here are some photos of the process:













In this box there's a lot of space for candies:





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!