Saturday 21 March 2015

Mixed media canvas with a girl, a yellow house and a bicycle

This picture has an "older sibling", and there are just a few differences between them. In this new picture there are cutout tulips because meanwhile I had bought tulip dies. And in this picture there is a brown hair girl because meanwhile I had realised that Eszter is more brown hair girl than blond.





























There is one more thing which is an improvement, that now I used the brick wall cutout as a stencil. When I put the modelling paste with a palette knife on the house I pulled off the cutout immediately. With this the wall is quite realistic.

















If you want to get a detailed tutorial, please click on the "older sibling" word at the beginning of this blogpost.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!