Monday 2 March 2015

Sizzix - Greeting card with Tim Holtz's Easter bunny 3.

This year this is the third on the same theme, Tim Holtz' rabbit from the "Easter Elements".







I imagined an Easter bunny who just stopped for a little while in front of a tree where grass and flower grow.








An this is the back where you can see the Easter sentiment in Hungarian:








What I used:








Sizzix Embossing folder, Woodgrain by Tim Holtz (656644) - I embossed the cardstock for the back


Sizzix Movers&Shapers Die, Mini Cardinal&Poinsettia by Tim Holtz (658266) - I used the poinsettia because in yellow it's quite good as a spring flower







Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous, Sayings Stamps - I used the Hello Friend sign


Ranger Distress és Tsukineko Memento inks

felt

cardstocks and chipboard


Marabu Glitter Liner, green

Ranger Glossy Accents - I used this on the top of the eggs

Schmincke modelling paste - I used it with the stencil

ribbon










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!