Sunday 28 June 2015

Pirate mixed media canvas for little boys

My nephews (Zsiga and Matyi) ordered this canvas from me because the pirate images are very popular among little boys.








With this canvas I joint the Wednesday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp Blog. The theme is: Anything goes.


















The Hungarian saying means: pirates in view



What I used:





Sizzix Sizzlits Die, Tropical Fish Set (discontinued)

Sizzis Sizzlits Die, Boy with Cap (655711)





All Occasion Dies, Wheel

Quickutz Die, Waves by Lifestyle Crafts


Memory Box Die, Majestic Anchor

canvas

modelling paste, gesso

acrylic paints

acrylic medium

cardstocks








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Monika! I love the scene you've created it's adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!