Thursday 7 January 2016

Perfume bottles by Graphic 45

Here is my second project of the Country View Challenge theme - Inspired by bottles





I prepared this card as a birthday card for my lovely sister who - like most of the women - loves the perfumes.



Now, I will give you a detailed supply list:


Sizzix Framelits Die, Square (657565) - I cut out the basic card with the biggest die and the blue damask cover with a smaller die

Sizzix Framelits Die, Scallop Square (657566) - I cut out the scallop cover

Sizzix Framelits Die and Stamp Set, Parfumerie by Graphic 45 (659055) - I stamped and cut out two bottles and the text


Ranger Distress marker, Spun Sugar Marker by Tim Holtz - I coloured the pink bottle with this

Ranger Distress marker, Cracked Pistachio by Tim Holtz - I coloured the ribbon of the bottle


Ranger Distress ink pad, Tea Dye by Tim Holtz - for colouring all the edges

First Edition Paper, Floral Pavilion - I chose the blue damask

Ranger Archival Ink, Hydrangea - I stamped the bottles with this

Dovecraft Paper, Leyton Value Paper - I chose the pink floral one 

Tsukineko Memento ink pad, Elderberry - for the "Parfumerie" text

Cretacolor Marino watercolour pencils, Moss Green and Grass Green - for the green bottlesSchm


Schmincke acrylic medium - slightly covered the perfume bottles in the end








And I let you peek to inside where I glued a "Happy Birthday" text in Hungarian.








Don't forget, if you join our challenge at CVC you can win a £20 voucher! Happy crafting!



1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!