Saturday 11 June 2016

12 tags of 2016 - June - Tag with butterfly duo

Since it has been raining all day long it was time to make my Tim's tag. You can see Tim's original June tag here. And here is mine.
(Mivel egész nap esik, elhatároztam, hogy megcsinálom Tim júniusi kártyáját. Tim eredeti kártyáját itt találjátok, az enyém viszont ez itt.)




You know (maybe not) that I love to decoupage and it makes me crazy when my paper napkin cutouts get wrinkled but this time I had to create wrinkles :-) 
(Tudjátok (lehet hogy nem), hogy szeretek dekupázsolni, és általában megőrülök attól, ha a szalvátakivágásom összegyűrődik, itt viszont az volt a lényeg, hogy gyűrődéseket készítsünk.)

Some differences from Tim's technique:
(Néhány eltérés Tim technikájától):


For the tissue wrap collage I used one layer of a paper napkin. I stamped the text from the Papillon stamp set (CMS106) with Ranger Archival Ink (Jet Black) to the paper napkin.
(A "tissue wrap collage" technikához egy papírszalvéta egyik rétegét használtam, arra nyomtattam rá a Papillon nyomda egyik szövegét Jet Black Archival tintával.)


From the Textile Surface set I chose the denim colour sheet and I used the Honeycomb layering stencil with Chipped Sapphire and Candied Apple ink pads.
(A Textile Surface készletből a farmerkék színű lapot használtam, erre stencileztem a Honeycomb stencillel Chipped Sapphire és Candied Apple színekkel.)







I hope you like it! Happy crafting!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work monika. You and i must have been on the same wavelength xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Love the fabric color and stamping and the gorgeous tissue background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you used the denim! It looks wonderful behind the butterflies. Great take!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!