Tuesday 21 June 2016

Shabby chic card with flowers

I have to tell you that nowadays I have seen two cards which impressed me a lot. The first was made recently by Brenda who had a shabby chic beauty and the other was made by Pamellia. I love both cards and I envied these lovely ladies for their fabulous cards and I decided to make my version.

Thank you ladies for the inspiration! 






What I used:

















And I know exactly who will receive this card next week :-)



With this card I would like to enter the following challenges:

Monday Challenge of the Simon Says Stamp blog - Use Patterned Papers

A Vintage Journey - Texture or Embossing Paste

Frilly and Funkie - Pastels and Pearls

The Craft Stamper Magazine - Let's Get Inky!

The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge - "2nd Anniversary" - Dimension



7 comments:

  1. aw this is yummy Monika - I adore the muted tones and the layering - fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shabby card Monika it's beautifully put together, and thank you for the shoutout, I'm so happy you got some inspiration from my one. Huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love the stenciling and all the lovely flowers. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous textured piece!! You certainly used your inspiration cards well. Love it, thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at A Vintage Journey and Mixed Media Monthly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, so many wonderful layers. I love the soft palette. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty with all the shabby layers and the lovely flowers with pearl centers! Thank you so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love the layers - so pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!