Friday 21 October 2016

12 tags of 2016 - Tim Holtz October tag - 2. version with ghosts

Earlier this month I had shown you my tag with a metallic Jack-O-Lantern what I had made as my version of Tim's October tag. In that blogpost you could also see that I had made two bases with crackled patchwork backgrounds. So it was time to use the rest to put together another October tag.





This time I imagined a spooky window frame where ghosts come through.

The window was cut out from chipboard, then I painted dark brown, after I smeared some Picket Fence paint onto the surface and inked the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.











And don't forget my giveaway where you can win a Tim Holtz stamp set, a MINI WEATHERED WINTER!


I hope you like my tag! Happy crafting!


7 comments:

  1. wow Monika - I absolutely adore this! brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. best I have ever seen the ghosts used! Awesome tag idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...the ghosts out of the window was a brilliant idea! LOVE them all riveted up! Awesome take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved this when I saw it on Pinterest Monika. What a fantastic take on Tim's October tag. Amazing make. Congrats on your win on Tim's blog!! --

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ghosts! Great take on the October tag! Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your spooky tag is wonderful!! Congrats on your win

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    disfraz halloween adulto

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!