Friday 2 December 2016

Winter greeting card with angel and houses

Here I am again to share with you my Christmas card. Before I made this card I had seen a beautiful card from Nichol Spohr, a very inspirational one, a wintry scene with colourful houses. 

So mine has colourful houses too.





What I used:

Sizzix On The Edge Die, Townscape by Tim Holtz (656919)

Sizzix Sizzlits Die, Holiday Icons by Brenda Walton (658732)

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Holiday Script by Tim Holtz (660058)

My Favorite Things, Snowfall Stencil 

Ranger Distress Ink Pads (Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass) - for the sky

Ranger Distress Ink Pads (Evergreen Bough, Dried Marigold, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves, Victorian Velvet, Bundled Sage) - for the houses

DecoArt Americana Pink Chiffon - for the angel's dress

Ranger Distress Marker (Tea Dye, Antique Linen) - for the other parts of the angel

glitter glues and liners, fine snowflakes - here and there

modelling paste



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!