Monday 27 March 2017

Stamped clementine box with the Katzelkraft dogs

Here is the second clementine box which was made with the Katzelkraft stamp, with "Les Chiens" - ou avec les chien :-)). 

You can find my previous blogpost here where I tell you the reason why and for who I prepared these boxes, I'm sorry but I don't want to bore you again with telling the whole story again.

Now let me show you the photos!







You can see that I used not just the Katzelkraft stamp set (Les Chien) but a PaperArtsy and a Tim Holtz stamp set as well.
















On my previous blogpost you can find some instructions too if you would like to know how I made these boxes.



What I used:




DecoArt Americana acrylic paints 

etc.



I hope you like it! Happy crafting!



1 comment:

  1. Great way to alter the boxes and put them to good use too. Bet your nephew loves them xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!