Wednesday 13 September 2017

MFT Seasons's Tweetings

There is a card contest over at MFT, it's called Card Design Superstar! So it was the right time to take my big box filled with MFT goodies and to chose one stamp set or more. My choice was the Season's Tweetings and I decided to make it  and colour it more autumnal then wintery. 




What I used:

Die Namics Pierced Rectangle Stax, MFT-349

MFT Pure Innocence, Season's Tweetings, PI-244

Caran d'Ache, Pablo Picasso 40

Kraft-Core, Core'dination paper

Kraft paper

Ranger Archival ink, Jet Black

Ranger embossing powder, Clear




So, with my card I would like to enter the following challenges:

MFT Card Challenge: Clean&Simple

Craft Stamper Magazine: September TIMI challenge

SSS Wednesday challenge: Clean and Simple


3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Monika - she looks great against the kraft background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a darlin image and fun coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute .... and coloured beautifully. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!