Monday 18 December 2017

Christmas card with red pick-up by Stampendous

I'm still making Christmas cards and my latest is this one a with a pick-up.





What I used:


Die-Namics, Open Road die

Die-Namics, Stitched Fishtail Flag die



Copic Sketch Markers

Ranger Archival ink, Cobalt

Vellum paper behind the windows

modelling paste



With my card, I would like to join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Stitch it!



Happy crafting!!! And joyful preparations for the holidays!!!





MentésMentésMentésMentés

1 comment:

  1. an adorable card and scene! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!