Sunday 14 January 2018

Birthday card - girl with cats

A few days ago I posted a birthday card with MFT Furever Friends stamps that was made for my daughter. Now this card is made for my daughter's friend.





Let me share you some interesting details about this friendship: my daughter's name is Eszter and her friend is Estelle. Estelle was born on 15 January and my daughter on 16 January. And I love coincidences like these!


What I used:

MFT, Birdie Brown New Best Friend

MFT Once Upon a Time

MFT Farm Friends

MFT Die-Namics, A2 Stitched Rectangles, STAX 1

Zig Clean and Ranger Distress markers

Ranger Archival ink (Jet Black)


Since I used the colours that were recommended in the Color Challenge 85 of the MFT Card Challenges, I would like to join this challenge.






I hope you like it! Happy crafting!




MentésMentés

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!