Wednesday 3 January 2018

New year, new header, new title

Hello everybody! It has been a long time since I wanted to change my header and my title. 

When I started this blog I wanted to write about my DIY home decorations or about the lovely decorations I bought or saw in shops. But soon after I learned about the Sizzix and little later I fall in love with stamping and the field of my interest changed completely. I still make home decorations but I also make and design cards, boxes, mixed media canvases and many more. 

Unfortunately, the title Mistletoe Home Decoration didn't cover all the things I designed. So today I change my title. Well, it's still my home, Mistletoe Home but I use Designs instead of Decoration. The URL remains the same, so don't worry you can find me. You can see the change only in my pictures on the watermarks and in the header.




Thank you for your understanding and your support!!! Big hugs!!! Monika from Mistletoe Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!