Tuesday 13 February 2018

Card with MFT Viking and dragon

I've already made this scene twice (or at least nearly the same). Once on a card and once on a box. But on the card, I coloured the images with watercolour technique and on the box, I painted them with acrylic paints.

Right now, at this card, I used my Copic Sketch markers and I left the text.





And since the Creative Olympics is still live on the MFT blog, I would like to join the Stamping Slalom where the crafters have to use at least three different stamp sets from the MFT.




What I used:

MFT, BB Viking 

MFT, Town Bear - the trees

MFT, BB Magical Dragons

Die-Namics, A2 Stitched Rectangles, Stax 1

Die-Namics, Snow Drifts

Copic Sketch markers - for the images

Ranger Distress inks - for the background





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!