Thursday 26 April 2018

Watering can and flowers

Let me show you my latest creation, a card with a watering can and flowers. For this challenge, I used one of my previous projects as an inspiration. This was a canvas with the same watering can and wildflowers.





But instead of the wildflowers, here I used the Funky Florals 1 from Tim Holtz.

First I made brick walls through a stencil with big grains texture paste. I glued a green stipe to the bottom, then  I covered it with embossing ink and added Ranger Distress Peeled Paint embossing powder.

Here you can see, how it looked before the embossing.






What I used:

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Funky Florals 1 by Tim Holtz 

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Script Friendship Words by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits Die, Garden Greens by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Bigz Die, Watering Can by Tim Holtz

Ranger Distress ink pads (Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs)

Ranger Archival ink pads (Potting Soil, Chrome Yellow, Pink Peony)

Ranger Distress embossing powder (Peeled Paint)

Acrylic paints (silver, white, dark brown)

cardstocks in different colours

Marabu Structure Paste, Coarse Sand

3D foam adhessive

Tacky Glue Fast Grab






With my card, I would like to join the:

- Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge: Flower Power

- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: Anything Goes


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


MentésMentés

2 comments:

  1. You card is so fabulous! Love the beautiful texture on the background. The flower embellishments are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The background is so pretty! Love the soft and pastel bouquet of garden flowers! Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!