Thursday 6 September 2018

MFT witch with spider web background

Hello everyone, I would like to show you my latest Halloween card that I made for the MFT Sketch challenge 401.



I hope you can see that I cut out a rectangle panel from the spider web background then I placed it back and fixed it with a foam adhesive tape.





What I used:

MFT Die-Namics, Spiderweb Cover-up

MFT Die-Namics, Essential fishtail sentiment strips

MFT Birdie Brown, Witch way is the candy? stamp set

Ranger embossing powder, silver

Copic Sketch markers

etc.


With my card, I would like to also join the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Stamp on it


Thank you for stopping by!!! Happy crafting!!!




1 comment:

  1. She is totally adorable, love how you created the background
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!