Tuesday 30 October 2018

Christmas card with Santa by Tim Holtz

Let me show you my Christmas card. As for the middle part, I have to tell you that I was ready with this a long time ago but I put it aside because I didn't know how to build a card around it and because I had other projects too.





What I used:

Stampers Anonymous, Holiday Drawing by Tim Holtz (CMS284)

Stampers Anonymous, Mini Holidays 3 by Tim Holtz (CMS114)

Stampers Anonymous, Stripes and Holiday by Tim Holtz (CMS281)

Sizzix Thinlits die, Stitched Ovals by Tim Holtz

Sizzix Thinlits die, Mini Holiday Greens by Tim Holtz

Ranger Archival ink pads (Jet Black, Cobalt, Potting Soil)

Ranger Distress ink pads (Antique Linen)

Ranger Distress markers






I hope you like it!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!