Friday 19 October 2018

Floral card with SSS Beautiful Flowers set

Here is my latest card for my sister who celebrated her nameday lately.




For this card, I used the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers stamp set.

I stamped the image on a 300gsm watercolour paper (Canson) with Ranger Archival Coffee ink.

First I coloured with Spun Sugar and Bundled Sage Distress inks, then for enhancing the colours I added a little Picked Raspberry and Twisted Citron.

The text is from the My Favorite Things, More Essential Sentiments stamp set and was stamped with Ranger Archival Coffee ink.

I inked the edges with Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink and added some sequins for more interest.


I hope you like!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it!